February 16th, 2015, 3:13 am
Edit: The time period for questions to be accepted has ended.
It's the end of a major arc, so naturally that means it's time for a new round of questions to answer and answers to question!
There's some rules, of course! Slightly more than the previous time:
1) There's a limit of two questions per person!
2) Keep it family friendly. Nothing obscene or offensive.
3) Try not to ask anything directly spoilery.
4) While I do reserve the right to drop some questions if I get too many, that seems a bit unlikely.
5) Nightmare cannot answer questions due to being dead.
Of course, you can ask the questions both at me and at the various characters. Questions will be taken between now and midnight on the 22nd (California time). The answers will be integrated into a comic page expected to be made and uploaded by the 28th.
...And yes, there'll still be trophies, but those aren't getting their own page. That'll be a short thing in the author comment for the Q&A page.