A retelling of the many adventures Kirby has had over the years since 1992.
Updates Saturdays and sometimes Wednesdays.
That sure was a boss! Really though, Fatty Whale in the actual games isn't very interesting, you just kinda hold the guard button a lot. I gave WHALE a bit more... presence, I think. Still a pretty goofy KO animation.
Anyway, I have plenty of points to go over today:
* You might have noticed that with the WHALE fight so early, this arc is moving by rather fast. I'm estimating around 15-20 pages, which is still more than Harvest Popstar but not as many as a "full" arc. It's a mini-arc, really.
* The fact that it's a mini-arc is why I'm counting WHALE as "Boss 2". Dyna Blade was Boss 1. The Super Star bosses (not counting Spring Breeze) are being counted together.
* Really, though, I just want to get through stuff more quickly to get to the really MAJOR things I have still waiting. That miiiiight be a few arcs off, though.
* I've figured out what to do for the anniversary, at least. Look forward to that.
* I think I've mentioned trying to recently-ish start another comic ("Normal Happenstance"), and I know I haven't been updating it at all but I will soon, hopefully! It's about Kirby stuff AND Pokemon stuff, oh man!
* Anyone watching raocow's LP stuff? Because MaGL X2 is looking to go well, probably.
* plz localize the new Rhythm Heaven game NoA
* Yes, his name is officially WHALE in this universe.
I always found Plasma to be the hardest thing to use without time to charge. On its own it's basically Spark which is a good ability but then you add charging and then all usefulness of the normal ability goes out the window. You can't even Spark while you charge, it's either Spark, Needle, Arrow, Wave, Or Shield. I never stopped using shield since I had so much time to charge it.
I already defeated Fatty Whale only guarding, took a while...
Easiest boss ever.
@Fighter Dee: But why
@Luigi_96: To prove to yourself that you can, probably? I've beaten Whale the same way, and that was my reason for it.
Though I still think the easiest boss ever is Whispy in Kirby's Adventure, in which you can easily get Needle in the stage right before him.
@CapedLuigisYoshi: Exactly! Though it took a long time...
And about the Whispy part, it becomes tougher in the boss endurance, but in the main game really is!